Modern Ruins - Collection #3 (40 photos)

Modern ruins are pretty awesome aren't they? Things people leave behind .. incredible. This is yet another part of this collection, gathered from the same cool forum as the previous posts. So here is Part 3 of the Modern Ruins Collection. What I love about this post is that I included some graffiti art too, because I do love fine art. Enjoy!


Mt. Loretto Catholic Orphanage for Girls, Staten Island, NY


Sauce: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f68/modern-ruins-abandoned-places-photography-36071/

More:

Modern Ruins - Collection #1 

Modern Ruins - Collection #2

 

4 comments:

  1. Great photo's,but a bit overdone on the HDR bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You stole my collection! Modern Ruins Collections #1 and #2
    That is okay though, I stole them from the internet and collected them for you. :-)
    (I can tell because of the photos that I altered myself).

    zOOmz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you talking about? I got them all from a forum.

      Delete
  3. So I am stealing some from your other collections. thanks!

    zOOmz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...