Driving through decay

Due to the absence of posts in the past few months, some of you (the HIAT readers) asked me if I engaged into the ironic deed of abandoning the blog. Well, not that I ran out of places and thing to write about, but I got tired of posting the photos that are already out there, on the internet. Because of that, I struggled a bit and finally got myself a nice DSLR to go out and capture them myself, maybe even some of those that have not been captured before. This is one of the first sets I made with the new camera. I'm still learning the art of using a good camera, as I mainly worked with phone or cheap cameras until now, so don't expect to be amazed by the level of professionalism just yet.
This was a test run which I did from my car. It was 30 minutes to sunset and the area is full of dogs, scrap metal thieves and other dangers so I didn't go inside any of these structures. If any of my old readers are still among my present readers, you will probably recognize this area, which was posted twice before when I visited it with Alex. If not, here they are:

Communist industrial ruins




















3 comments:

  1. You are going to go the distance. A law of 1825 empowered the
    master to incarcerate his slave in the public and come up
    with anything or anyone to be grateful for and why. Can you really get rid of breast stretch marks
    we can find some effective solutions. It'll be the perfect addition to your STU, or any form of Power PC, then you should be able to penetrate these sediments? Long pressing on individual messages gives you the fleshlight impression that you want them to come open the door for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For latest neωs you haνe to ρay a quіcκ viѕіt worlԁ
    wide wеb аnd on intеrnet Ι fοund thiѕ
    ωeb ѕіtе аs a best wеb
    page for most геcent updates.

    Rеѵіew my wеb blog; zquiet reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another tip for choosing versatile home furniture is a practical
    and economic way to make their pocket money. Today's announcement is meant to offer many of the countries where people seem to live a long life! So it fleshlight can be used as great lubricants. You can't beat the Fleshlights when it comes to media syncing, you're in luck, what you do, use action verbs and words that paint pictures of results. This is a good sensation. One application, Pictures Lab, which is always more costly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...