Haunted

Halloween has passed and I didn`t make a post about it. Neither is this one. I know people have a sort of orgasm when they see creepy places (usually old houses with a story) and they hear some rumors that they are haunted. Now I personally don`t believe in the paranormal field, so I don`t believe in haunted places. But that doesn`t stop me from appreciating the spookiness of those places, the horror stories that they hide, and the natural decay that the abandonment has cursed them with. So here are some Spooky places I found just for you (real and graphic).




Haunted Hallway - Modeled by Dan Wade /\
The Bran Castle, Transylvania, Romania /\


The Bran Castle, Transylvania, Romania /\
The Bran Castle, Transylvania, Romania /\
The Bran Castle, Transylvania, Romania by Gavin Quirke /\
Corvin Castle, Hunedoara, Transylvania, Romania /\
Waverly Hills Sanatorium /\
A haunted place by Victor F /\
Abandoned house behind Rockland Lake by Elephi Pelephi /\
Abandoned by kcolwell /\
1313 Mockingbird Lane by cindy47452

Enough for now!

1 comment:

  1. Inspiring story there. What happened after? Good luck!


    Feel free to surf to my web blog quantrim online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...